Trisley Hydraulic Services has been at the forefront of the filtration installation market for a considerable length of time. During that time we have seen many different brands of filters, pumps, chemical dosing systems etc. and we have a definite opinion as to the quality of equipment being used in the marketplace.
Importantly we are the only filtration contractor that has a dedicated service arm, which consists of a preventative maintenance contracts department, as well as a reactive maintenance department. This has allowed us to see how products perform over a long period of time and as a result, we have aligned ourselves to suppliers of equipment that have a proven record over an extended period.
Some of our most recently completed projects include:
- Newman College Pool an Plant Upgrade
- Perenjori Pool Chemical Dosing Plant Upgrade
- Aqualife Centre Spa Pool Plantroom upgrade.
- Holland Street School Hydrotherapy Pool
- Success Primary School Hydrotherapy Pool
- Perth Children’s Hospital Hydrotherapy Pool
- Morawa 50m Pool WT Plant Upgrade
- Bridgetown Leisure Centre Refurbishment
- Karratha Leisureplex 50m/Leisure Pools/Splash Pad and WT Plant construction
- Midland Hospital Hydrotherapy Pool
- Butler Senior High School Hydrotherapy Pool
- Panawonica Pool and Plant refurb – Rio Tinto
- Tom Price PWT Plant Installation
- Atwell Aquatic Centre Hydrotherapy Pool Plantroom
- Wanneroo Aquamotion pool and WT plant upgrades